If you’re physically fit, you can climb steep hills without physical stress. Equally, if you’re mentally fit, you can handle life’s great challenges without feeling stress or other negative emotions. Just as you know that you can go to the gym to build up your physical strength, now you can learn to build up your mental strength by practicing Mental Fitness. When you do that, we can guaratee you that you’ll be happier and you will perform better, wether it is in your private life or in your work.
Impact based on scientific research by the founder of Positive Intelligence:
· Sales people sell 37% more
· Teams perform 31% better
· You can be 3x more creative
· You can live 10 years longer
· Lower stress levels and increased happiness
We at Gift For Lifetime are pleased to be able to offer a four-hour workshop in Iceland that will give you a good understanding of the so-called PQ system for positive mindfulness training that is intended for both individuals and teams of companies. This simple method of mind training has been gaining popularity around the world, as people need to work more from home and hold remote meetings. The PQ system helps employees resolve disputes more easily, deal with stress, boost productivity and performance, and avoid negative emotions and thoughts. With a simple method, managers can develop a better ability to deal with complex personnel issues and help themselves and their employees strengthen the balance between work and private life.
Why is it important for managers and persons working with human resources to participate in such a workshop?
· Today, Human Resources Management policies are evolving very rapidly and they have also undergone a major transformation in the wake of the current state of the world. Now there is even more reason to place more emphasis on the value and performance of employees and their social circumstances, and mindfulness is a necessary part in that regard.
• According to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, the importance of sustainable Human Resource Management for companies is clear. The emphasis in the development of human resources in the world for the year 2020 was on learning, work experience and the importance of personal health and wellness plans, which is a big part of the PQ mindset training.
• With this workshop you will be able to acquire qualities that are useful to you both at work and in private life. You will get to know yourself better as well as have better and deeper communication with the people around you
The tools you take with you after this workshop:
· You will understand yourself much better and see why we humans behave the way we do, what lies behind the negative thoughts we let control our behavior and how we ourselves can influence these factors and choose to feel better.
· When the whole department or team learns to know their own „demons“ and the once of their team-members, this will be an easy way for the staff in your company to resolve disputes and challenges in a much more efficient, positive and simple way because everyone has learned to speak the same "language".
· You will gain better mind control skills that will bring you increased happiness in life and work as well as not letting negative emotions rule.
A key to Mental Fitness is to weaken the internal Saboteurs who generate all your “negativity” in the way they respond to challenges. Your Saboteurs cause all your stress, anxiety, self-doubt, frustration, regret, shame, guilt, and unhappiness. Saboteurs include the Judge, Controller, Avoider, Victim, Stickler and 5 others.
Your “Sage” lives in an entirely different region of your brain and handles challenges in ways that produce positive emotions like curiosity, empathy, creativity, calm, and clear-headed laser-focused action. You’d perform better and feel happier.
Background of the PQ Operating System
The PQ system is based on the latest research in the field of neuroscience and has become a clear turning point in both cognitive and positive psychology as well as performance management. The study is based on the best-selling book Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine, a professor at Stanford University.
For more information visit www.positiveintelligene.com
When: 23. apríl 2021. Frá kl.10:00 – 14:00 with 30 min. break
Temporary Covid rate for an online workshop: ISK 9,900.00 Eur 65.00 USD 80.00
Registration: To sign up and/or request more information please send us an email:
Date: April, 23rd 2021
From 10:00 – 14:00 with
30 mín. lunchbreak